Originally intended GUCCC pairing with butty 314, Milky Way.
May 1941 - sold to Stanton & Staveley Ironworks, renamed Stanton No 57, re-registered at Ilkeston No 105 on 10/11/1941
July 1947 - sold to Joseph Rayner Ltd of Runcorn, renamed Sylvia, re-registered at Runcorn No 1168 on 1/11/1948
1955(??) - sold to S T Brant & Co of Birmingham (1955?)
Sold to J Yates
Sold to Charles Ferry and renamed Charles Ferry
Name later reverted to Sylvia, more recently to Mira
Note: There is some suggestion that the Mira was renamed Gertrude No 1 but we believe this to be incorrect. It has arisen because of the confusion with Merope, which was briefly erroneously named Mira in 1969 before its correct identity was established.