Original intended GUCCC pairing with wooden butty 316, Musca.
9/1943 - Sold to A Wander Ltd, Kings Langley
6/1959 - Sold to Willow Wren Canal Carrying Co Ltd, renamed EGRET
1965 - Sold into private ownership and converted to pleasure boat
1970 - Reverted to original name MIMAS
2009/10 - Completely rebuilt at Troy Cut. Restored to cargo carrying condition in Ovaltine livery
2010 - Winner of HNBC Keay Award