Originally intended GUCCC pairing with butty 312, Merak
November 1941 - sold to Stanton & Staveley Ironworks, renamed Stanton No 63, re-registered at Ilkeston No 111 on 05/05/1942
January 1947 - sold to Joseph Rayner Ltd of Runcorn, renamed Sandra, re-registered at Runcorn No 1169 on 10/01/1949
1955 - sold to S T Brant & Co of Birmingham and renamed Gertrude, Fleet No 1, gauged for BCN.
1965 - sold to Birmingham & Midland, became Fleet No 9, retained the name Gertrude.
1969 - sold into private ownership.
Briefly renamed Mira until the correct original identity was established, when the name reverted to Merope.
Now derelict at Ellesmere Port Museum.