August 1904 - Built as a horse boat, fleet No 46. Gauged BCN No 19442 on 21/09/1904.
May 1937 - Converted to motor by Yarwoods, fleet No 338.
1/1/1949 - purchased by D&IWE, became part of NW Division fleet.
6/1952 sold to Thomas Clayton (Oldbury) Ltd and converted to oil boat, renamed Adder Fleet No 53
Sold to Jones & Powell, Wolverhampton, did not carry a name.
Later sold to Leonard Leigh, Birmingham.
No further information until 1974, by which date the boat had been sold into private ownership and converted to a pleasure boat.
2010/11 - extensively restored to cargo carrying condition. Please see France for photographs.