Originally intended GUCCC pairing with motor 91 , Theophilus.
1952 - became J Knill's Matilda.
1954 - owned by SBCC Ltd, fleet no 67.
1958 - re-registered (as Matilda).
1960s - converted to motor using Lister JP2 and shortened to 69'.
1992 - shortened once more to approximately 57'. Thea is also listed in the Iceboats and Tugs section, with photos.