One of four boats (Dart, Don, Dane, Dove) bought from Severn & Canal (MV2, Dee/MV6, Bath/MV7, Aldersley/MV8)
1907 - was Severn & Canals "Bath"
1929 - converted to motor, "MV7", Engine was a Bolinder 15hp, no. 20121.
1948 - owned by Thomas Clayton (Oldbury) Ltd and renamed "Dane".
1951 - converted at Polesworth to a tar boat.
1989 - winner of the HNBOC Keay Award.