1935 - hull built Yarwoods, fitted out at Saltley. Sister ships Cactus, Clematis, Clover.
1949 - purchased by “British Waterways” and entered North West Division fleet.
1965 - sold to Birmingham & Midland Canal Carrying Co Ltd, becoming No 8 in their fleet
2007 - sold to Canal & River Services Ltd
2019 - in private ownership and awaiting restoration.