Skip to content Skip to navigation


Original intended GUCCC pairing with butty No 222, Ayr.

1948: Passed to BW on nationalisation and transferred to maintenance fleet by 1965. 

1974: Shortened to approx 50ft tug at Bulls Bridge, latterly used as “Lavender Boat” at Limehouse Basin. 

For sale in recent auction - we have not yet heard what happened to this boat.