1/2/1956 - Purchased by British Transport Waterways along with the remainder of the operational Mersey Weaver fleet and became part of the North Western Division fleet.
Re-registered at Northwich No 104 on 3/10/1958, but sold into private ownership in 1959
Winner of the HNBOC Keay Award 2011.
After 4,000 hours of work by Adrian Polglase, Walton was successfully launched at Malkin's Bank on Saturday 18 February 2012. See here for video of the launch.