Skip to content Skip to navigation

Taurus

Originally intended GUCCC pairing with motor 92, Tucana.

1943-1945 - hired to Ministry of War Transport (but not recorded in the National Fire Service lists)

30/11/1945 - reverted to GUCC, maintenance fleet

01/01/1948 - passed to BTC (D&IWE), maintenance fleet

10/1953 - transferred to NW Division carrying fleet, renamed TURTLE

03/10/1958 - re-registered Northwich No 103

1982 - sold to Threeefellows Carrying Ltd, Sawley

1989 - sold into private ownership

2018 - unconverted, used for maintenance/contracting work in London Area