6/1906 - originally an iron composite horse boat with a forecabin, built by FMC at Saltley, fleet number 145.
10/1937 - converted to motor boat by Yarwoods, fleet number 339
1/1/1949 - purchased by D&IWE, became part of NW Division fleet.
1950 - sold to E Thomas, renamed Pat, fleet number 14.
1/1952 - sold to Thomas Clayton (Oldbury) Ltd 1/1952 and converted to oil boat but thought to have been little used (if at all). It was not named by Clayton's.
1958 - sold to Jason's Trip, London, converted to passenger boat by Walker's of Rickmansworth and renamed Jason (replacing an earlier boat of that name).