Originally intended GUCCC pairing with butty no 327, Pavo
1/1/1948 - Passed to BTC (D&IWE), SE Division fleet, Fleet No 69
1/10/1953 - Passed to BTC (BTW)
14/6/1962 - Transferred to Maintenance fleet, South West
1/1/1963 - Passed to BWB
8/10/1969 - Transferred to Maintenance fleet, Coventry Canal
1987 - Sold into private ownership and restored to 1950s condition
Maintained in very smart condition during the 1990s, latest photographs show the boat in 2016.