Originallly paired with GUCCC wooden butty no 325, Padbury.
1/1/1948 - Passed to BTC (D&IWE), SE Division fleet, Fleet No 160
1949 - Transferred to Maintenance, Calder & Hebble and Huddersfield Broad Canals, and shortened to 57ft (to fit the short locks)
1/10/1953 - Passed to BTC (BTW)
1/1/1963 - Passed to BWB
Later used on Aire & Calder Canal and fitted with a wheelbox
1988 - Sold into private ownership, restored and converted to pleasure boat