Became part of the 10 boat (4 motors, 6 butties) Midland fleet, formed from the North-western fleet in the early 50’s. Main cargo was coal from Brownhills to the Royal Worcester factory and a backload of broken pottery moulds from Worcester to a local dump. This carried on until 1961, when the trade ceased after tolls were put up and the fleet was absorbed into the Southern fleet.
BW used the boat for maintenance, based at Greensforge on the Staffs & Worcs until recently when it was put up for disposal along with a number of other historic craft still in their fleet. Still original length, but had the back cabin replaced with a modern BW steel cabin.
2013 photograph shows that the cabin has been replaced. Its engine is now a 1922 Bolinder W7 with reverse gearbox.