Originally intended GUCCC pairing with motor 96, Vesta.
1/1/1948 Passed to BTC (D&IWE), SE Division fleet, Fleet No 295
1/10/1953 Passed to BTC (BTW)
1/1/1963 Passed to BWB
c1965 Sold to Birmingham & Midland Canal Carrying Co Ltd
[Note: This contradicts Alan Faulkner’s BW SE Fleet list published in NarrowBoat Winter 2011 which states 1960. However, HNBC Archive states that the boat was for sale by BWB on North Oxford Canal in 1963 and again in 9/1964, but was at Worcester Bar (base of B&M) in 5/1965]
by 1969 Sold to M E Braine Boatbuilders.
1969/70 Bow section converted to full length motor boat still named JUNO
15ft stern section used as bow for new 42ft pleasure boat named KALA, by 1986 renamed JUNO 2