Originally intended GUCCC pairing with butty 292, Hyades.
Owned by S E Barlow Coal Carriers in 1948 and re registered as Tamworth 201.
Passed into Samuel Barlow Coal Co Ltd fleet as No.s 58 & 38 (in 1959) & re registered as Daventry 555.
In private ownership by mid 1960s.
2013 - working as a Fuel Boat on the southern Grand Union
2014 - reunited with Hyades (M&PCCCo Fuel Boats) on southern Grand Union