Originally intended GUCC pairing with motor 139, Elstree.
1/1/1948 Passed to BTC (D&IWE), SE Division fleet, Fleet No 277
1/10/1953 Passed to BTC (BTW)
1/1960 Sold to Willow Wren Canal Carrying Co Ltd. Not renamed, did not enter carrying service
1968 Sold to South Midland Water Transport Co, Stoke Bruerne
1980s Sold and converted to house boat.
Deteriorated and eventually abandoned in 1994 at Southall, West London
1995 Reclaimed by BWB and donated to Wooden Canal Craft Trust (became Wooden Canal Boat Society Ltd in 1996)
Was initially used as a floating store but now (2017) stored awaiting full restoration http://wcbs.org.uk//wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Elton2017.pdf