Sold by FMC in 1929. Named Elizabeth in 1936 and mahogony and iroko full length cabin added, mostly original to this day.
Elizabeth was a horse boat until 1928, then towed on the Trent 1928-1935. Had a barge counter 1936-38 and a narrow boat counter from 1938 onwards. Double steel bottom added in 2002.
Propulsion was by sail and engine from 1936: Thorneycroft Handy Billy (paraffin) 1936-38, Highlander (paraffin) 1938-68, Lister SR3 1968-76, FRZ 1978-88, Gardner 2LW from 1988 to present.
Until 1928, was a coke boat for FMC from Nechells Gas Works to Saltley to supply FMC steamers. 1928-1934 was a gravel boat on the Trent for Robert Teal Gravel Co.
Currently 61'9" and with same owner since 1966.