PHOTOGRAPHS: please click on Dorado which is listed in "Iceboats, Tugs, Launches" section.
3/1941 Requisitioned by Ministry of War Department for London Fire Service, based on Surrey Canal
by 5/1944 Returned by MOWT to GUCCCo
1/1/1948 Passed to BTC (D&IWE), SE Division fleet, Fleet No 36
1/10/1953 Passed to BTC (BTW)
1/1/1963 Passed to BWB by1965 Transferred to Maintenance, Hillmorton
c1966 shortened to 45ft tug
c2003 Sold to private owners and maintained in tug form