Originally intended GUCCC pairing with motor No 66, Neptune, one of three prototype wooden pairs (Arcturus & Sirius, Neptune & Altair, Antares & Spica).
Sept 1946: sold to George Garside (Sand) Ltd, Linslade.
1954: “Bought back” by BW and re-registered at Birmingham.
1960: taken out of carrying fleet.
1977: Last reported with cabin conversion at Charity Dock.
Presumed broken up.