Originally paired with butty Marcellus (No 308).
Transferred to maintenance fleet 30/11/1945.
Sold to Watneys (Brewery) and converted to trip boat named Barleycorn.
About 1989 was restored to carrying condition (with extended cabin) and has been trading since, with Ara.
Seen here in 2010, second from right, http://www.pbase.com/timlewis/image/126287057 with butty Ara and other boats at Paddington, London, loaded with gravel for Atherstone.