Originally intended GUCCC pairing with motor 171, Southall.
The boat was registered at Rickmansworth while still at Walker's yard, before delivery.
01/01/1948 - passed to BTC (D&IWE), South East Division
01/10/1953 - passed to BTC (BTW)
1962 - sold, converted to pleasure boat and motorised, used as a cruising houseboat
1992 - after being abandoned and sunk at Brunaston, was impounded by British Waterways Board and taken to Hillmorton where it sank again
09/1992 - sold to the Wooden Canal Craft Trust (later renamed Wooden Canal Boat Society)
2020 - still owned by WCBS