30/7/1949 Purchased by BTC (D&IWE), NW Division fleet
Engine was replaced with a Bolinder 15hp in 1951 when the boat was paired with a butty, possibly Dory.
1/10/1953 Passed to BTC (BTW)
3/10/1958 Re-Registered at Northwich No 90
1/1/1963 Passed to BWB
1964-1967 Hired to Willow Wren Canal Transport Services, NW Division
1968-1972 Hired to Anderton Canal Carrying Co
1973 Donated to Hockley Port Trust and used as a camping/youth boat. In the 1980s a 4 cyl. Gardner was installed
1986? Sold to private ownership, for many years stored in two parts in a private garden
2010/1 Fully restored at Sheetstores Basin, Long Eaton, with basic under-cloth accommodation
Reunited halves seen at Braunston 2011.