Skip to content Skip to navigation


Original intended GUCCC pairing with motor No 114, Barnham

1/1/1948          Passed to BTC (D&IWE), SE Division fleet, Fleet No 233

1/10/1953        Passed to BTC (BTW)

1/1/1963          Passed to BWB

1965                Hired to Blue Line Canal Carriers Ltd, Braunston

1970                Used as accommodation by former boat family (Jim & Doris Collins)

1978                Returned to BWB

1980                Sold to Lorenz Bros, Worsley, and used on maintenance work

1986                Sold into private ownership and restored

1993                Sold to Snibston Discovery Museum, Coalville, as land exhibit

2015                Musuem closed; BELMONT in derelict condition and future uncertain