Built FMC Saltley Sept 1905 as iron composite steamer, fleet number 105, registered Birmingham No 1157 on 19/9/1905. Gauged Grand Junction No 11692 on 27/3/1911. (Not gauged for BCN as steamer.)
Converted to motor boat June 1924, retained fleet number 105. Registered Birmingham No 1539 on 15/4/1932, gauged BCN No 1065 on 9/7/1925 and Grand Junction No 12157 on 30/11/1926.
Sold to Samuel Barlow Coal Co May 1942, fleet number 45. Registered Daventry No 524 on 2/6/1942m retained same gauging numbers.
Sold to Warwickshire Canal Carrying Co Feb 1955 and renamed DIAMOND, re-registered Coventry No 549 on 3/2/1955.
Sold to Gilbert Bros 1964, who shortened it to 57ft for the Clegg family in 1965.
2009-12 Extensive restoration work by private owner.
2012 Winner of the HNBC Hemelryk Award.