- Little Ventured: Little Gained: Dee Navigation Improvement Plans 1836-54 : David Parry
- The Patent Slip and Associated Buildings at Ellesmere Port: Hannah Holmes
- Steam on the Weaver Navigation: Terry Kavanagh
- Holt Abbott - a pioneer in canal cruiser design and hire boat operation: David Brown and Angela Clark
- Tilbury - A correction from Richard Thomas
- John Wilkinson, his role in the ore trade: Peter Sandbach
A series of books published annually by the Boat Museum Society
P&P will be added at checkout.