A wooden horse boat built by Severn & Canal Carrying Co at Stourport 10/1910, fleet No 10. Registered Gloucester No 449 on 27/10/1910. Gauged BCN No 21179 on 5/11/1910
Converted to motor boat 10/1932, became MV6, the original stern was retained as the bow of the motor boat, bow replaced with new counter stern. Registered at Gloucester No 522 on 16/12/1932. Gauged BCN No 1771 on 18/3/1933
Sold to Thomas Clayton (Oldbury) Ltd 1/1948. Converted to oil boat 6/1949, renamed Don, fleet No 1. Registered Oldbury No 22 on 2/6/1949, kept same BCN no.
Sold by Claytons 1962 and converted to pleasure boat.
2015 - in Severn & Canal livery again.