Skip to content Skip to navigation

Perch

Sold into private ownership in 1972. Engine was replaced with a Bolinder 15hp in 1951 when the boat was paired with a butty, possibly Dory.

In the 1980s a 4 cyl. Gardner was installed.

Boat was in two halves, underwent major restoration on the Erewash, with a Lister JP3 installed. Reunited halves seen at Braunston 2011.