Originally intended GUCCC pairing with motor No 41 Enceladus. Now with steel bottom.
1948 - became part of SE Division fleet on nationalisation
1952 - paired with motor LANCING, steerer A Beechey
1964 - sold to Midland Canal Transport 1964 (according to Alan Faulkner's book)
1968 - HNBC Archive has it trading with FB Lycett in 1968.
c1970 - Sold to T&A Collier
1975 onwards - in private ownership
Late 80s - a family lived on board Lyra and their motor Freedom No4
2005 - Fender maker's workshop at Saul Junction
2015 - current owners' workshop and shop (Reverie Canal Trading Co)