Originally paired with butty No 386, Yeovil.
1/1/1948 - Passed to BTC (D&IWE), SE Division fleet, Fleet No 186
1/10/1953 - Passed to BTC (BTW)
1/1/1963 - Passed to BWB
1965 - Sold to Birmingham & Midland Canal Carrying Co Ltd
9/7/1965 - Registered Birmingham No 1649
2006 - Transferred to Birmingham Canal Boat Services Ltd
Fitted with basic camping boat accommodation