Skip to content Skip to navigation

Vienna

Vienna was registered at Birmingham No 1234 in 1911, but was then registered at Birmingham No 1347 in 1916 as Verbena (was this WWI sensibilities?). 

1972 Name changed back to Vienna, and was moored at Cheddleton Flint Mill on the Caldon for many years.

2011 Name changed to Verbena, again, and livery changed to South Midland Water Transport Limited.