Original intended GUCCC pairing with wooden butty no 342 Rawdon.
1/1/1948 - Passed to BTC (D&IWE), SE Division fleet, Fleet No 163
2/1954 - Sold to Willow Wren Canal Carrying Co Ltd, renamed REDSHANK
30/4/1963 - Transferred to Willow Wren Canal Transport Services Ltd
c1973 - Sold to Bristol Packet Co, Bristol, and converted to 54 seat trip boat for use in and around Bristol Docks, still named REDSHANK