Skip to content Skip to navigation

Lucy

Lucy is a wooden butty built at Braunston for the carrying fleet of John Knill, entering the fleet in 1953. She started being built by Frank Nurser at the Samuel Barlow Coal Co.'s boat dock at Braunston in 1951, and was first registered at Daventry as number 548 on 24th February 1953.

She was re-registererd by Barlows Ltd in January 1955. Please click on Lucy for further details on the Barlow's listing.