Skip to content Skip to navigation

Dolphin

1/1/1949 - Sold to BW (North West Division fleet) but it was apparently not re-registered at Northwich in 1958 when the rest of the fleet was re-registered.

1965 - Sold to Birmingham & Midland Canal Carrying Co but may not have been used by them as it was reported out of use by mid 1966.

c1971 - In private ownership. 

1978 - Originally iron composite, it was rebottomed in steel in 1978.