Original intended GUCCC pairing with butty 268, Dipper.
1/1/1948 Passed to BTC (D&IWE), SE Division fleet, Fleet No 33
1949 Transferred to Maintenance, SW Division, Fleet No B5
1/10/1953 Passed to BTC (BTW)
1/1/1963 Passed to BWB
c1990? Shortened at Gloucester to 35ft and converted to pusher tug, named SLOUGH. The boat has been so much modified in the conversion process that it is now virtually unrecognisable as a small Woolwich motor boat!
c1995 Transferred to Marsworth area
2010 Sold to Rose Narrowboats, Brinklow, and maintained in tug form