One of four boats (Dart, Don, Dane, Dove) bought from Severn & Canal (MV2, Dee/MV6, Bath/MV7, Aldersley/MV8)
1928 - built by Anderton Company, Stoke on Trent, for Severn & Canal Carrying Co of Gloucester as Motor No 2.
1948 - purchased by Thomas Clayton (Oldbury) Ltd, fleet No16.
1968 - Shortened to 58' by M E Braine, Norton Caines with replica bow and converted to a pleasure boat
2006 - Engine: Gardner 4LK.
2013 - Rebottomed, bow totally rebuilt again plus other plank replacement at Bates' Boatyard, Puttenham in 2013, see http://www.batesboatyard.co.uk/Dart.htm for further information.