Nov 1946 - built by Mersey Weaver & Ship Canal Carrying Co for their own fleet.
1/2/1958 - purchased by British Transport Waterways along with the remainder of the Mersey Weaver fleet.
c1960 - sold as pleasure boat, converted and renamed JOSHUA SLOCUM. Later renamed BREAM.
c1978/9 - extensively rebuilt by John Wooley.
2013 - undergoing restoration by the Narrow Boat Heritage Foundation.
2016 - winner of the HNBC Keay Award.