Originally intended GUCCC pairing with butty No 261, Coughton.
For photographs, please click on Carnaby which is in the "Iceboats, Tugs, Launches" section.
1/1/1948 Passed to BTC (D&IWE), SE Division fleet, Fleet No 134
1/10/1953 Passed to BTC (BTW)
1/1/1963 Passed to BWB
by 1965 Transferred to maintenance fleet, southern Grand Union
early 1970s shortened to 58ft tug at Bulls Bridge
2010 Sold to private ownership and maintained in tug form.