Originally intended GUCCC pairing with butty No 248, Cardiff.
For photographs, please click on Caldy which is listed under Iceboats, Tugs, Launches
1/1/1948 - passed to BTC (D&IWE), SE Division fleet, Fleet No 126
1/10/1953 - passed to BTC (BTW)
1/1/1963 - passed to BWB
c1964 - transferred to maintenance fleet, Oxford Canal, later southern Grand Union
before 1986 - shortened to 58ft tug/work boat at Bulls Bridge.
before 2001 - now in private ownership, kept in maintenance boat form