One of four boats sold by Severn & Canal (MV2, Dee/MV6, Bath/MV7, Aldersley/MV8) to Thomas Clayton of Oldbury in 1948 (renamed Dart, Don, Dane, Dove)
1907 - built for Severn & Canals
1929 - converted to motor, MV7. Its engine was a Bolinder 15hp, no. 20121.
1948 - owned by Thomas Clayton (Oldbury) Ltd and renamed Dane.
1951 - converted at Polesworth to a tar boat.
1989 - winner of the HNBOC Keay Award.