Originally paired with butty No 11 Arcas
1/1/1948 - transferred to D&IWE on nationalisation, SE Division fleet
1959 - chopped in two at Stanley Ferry 1959 and converted into two Water Class hire cruisers.
BOW - named Water Iris. Sold by BW and stored on a farm in Kent for several decades!
STERN - named Water Violet, later sold by BW and renamed Shearwater. Current name is Safest Haven
Hull rebuilt 2016 by Brinklow Boat Services