Skip to content Skip to navigation

Apollo

Originally owned by Midland & Coast, Apollo passed to Fellows, Morton & Clayton in 1938 (FMC fleet no. 349)

The boat was registered three times:
Wolverhampton 1130 on 08/07/1929
Wolverhampton 1147 on 15/09/1936
Birmingham 1626 on 19/02/1943

It was also registered three times with BCN:
1490 on 15/05/1929
1917 on 17/07/1936
2257 on 11/09/1946