Originally paired with motor no 322, Orion.
One of two (Aldebaran & Venus) prototype wooden motor boat hulls built by Harland & Wolff and fitted out by Bushell Bros, Tring.
1943: Sold to Barlow Coal Co on 28/4/1943 and re-registered Daventry No 535 on 1/6/1943 as HALIFAX, Fleet No 106.
1949: Renamed ANN and re-registered Daventry No 546 on 19/7/1949
1957: Fleet No changed to 55.
1960s: sold to Canal Transport Services, Norton Canes and renamed DAVID.
1975: Sold into private ownership, name reverted to ALDEBARAN, fitted with a new steel counter at Charity Dock in 1977.
Late 1980s: Broken up at Bristol.