Skip to content Skip to navigation

Adder

In BWB ownership until mid 1980s.

Converted and shortened to 60ft in 1986 for use on the Leeds & Liverpool Canal.

(Please note - the FMC boat France was renamed Adder by Thomas Clayton (Oldbury) Ltd in 1952 and was converted to an oil boat. It is not the same as FMC Adder.)